For UX Leaders
For the past 14 years I’ve managed a team of UX researchers, designers, and project managers. I’ve had to hire the right people, design the processes and workflows, and keep the team motivated to deliver top-quality user research and UX design.
If you need support from an experienced UX Director with any of the following, get in touch and we can chat more about how I can provide one-off or ongoing support.
- Resolving team conflict
- Uniting a team behind a single vision
- Defining design principles
- Designing user research sessions
- Stakeholder management and mapping
- Influencing Culture change
- Sharing customer insights throughout your organisation
- Hiring process
- Team structure
- Performance improvement plans
- Personal development plans
- Skills matrix and development pathways
- Influencing others
- Product management support from idea to deployment
- Design a UX strategy
My preferred approach would be to work with you on your leadership challenges as well as work directly with members of your team. I believe this is where I can have the most impact.
For UX Practitioners
Are you in a UX role and need support and guidance from someone highly experienced?
I’ve coached and mentored UX Designers and UX Researchers from their very first entry-level roles through to Senior Leadership positions. I’ve hired and developed UX practitioners for over 14 years and I’ve been a mentor for the UXPA UK for 3 years.
I can help you improve your skills, your mindset, and help you set a career path that makes the most of your unique background and marries it up with the stuff you enjoy the most.
Here are some of the common issues I can help with:
- Making decisions about your career path
- Supporting you through job applications and interview prep
- Suggested reading and training
- How to convince your organisation to allow you to do more UX research
- How to influence team members and senior management with UX insights
- Choosing the right UX tools and techniques
- Support and guidance in planning, conducting and interpreting user research
Contact me to set up an initial discovery call. If you’d like to work together after that we can agree on a one-off payment model or an ongoing support programme.